|This article or section is a stub. You can help Total War: WARHAMMER Wiki by .|
Autoresolve is an option in campaign mode. Instead of manually fighting a battle and controlling the units themselves, players may opt to autoresolve. The game AI uses a set of calculations to compare the two armies and automatically decide which one is the winner.
The autoresolve button uses a computer monitor symbol.
- Autoresolve is an option the player can choose, which causes the game AI to uses calculations to compare the two armies' relative power, and decide a winner for the battle.
- Autoresolve can be a way to save time, rather than fighting one-sided battles.
- A rough indication of how an autoresolve might go is given by the power bar, with red and yellow sides (more red = you are less likely to win).
- During an autoresolve, a player may take casualties on their units, or some units may be destroyed entirely.
- The autoresolve AI is not perfect. Sometimes an easily winnable battle, may end as a loss if autoresolved.
- If an undead army loses an autoresolve, the entire army will be destroyed.