The Wardancer Kindreds, also known as the Shadow Dancers of Loec, Feast Masters, Bladesingers, Deathdancers or the Kindreds of Caidath, are a cult Kindred dedicated to the Elven trickster god Loec, the god of laughter, dance and music. The name Caidath has evolved from the Elven root-word Cadaith. This Greater Word carries the following meanings: grace, power, music of the stars.
Like all adherents of the Trickster-God, Bladesingers are sublime warriors of grace and rhythmic brutality. They are commonly armed with a pair of enchanted swords, which glow with a lambent, green light. As veteran members of a Wardancer Troupe, Bladesingers commonly serve as the leaders of individual bands, or form together into elite regiments of their own.
- ↑ Anti-Infantry: Anti-infantry units have an advantage against targets that are smaller than a horse. This advantage can be a damage bonus against small targets, superior weight used to smash through lighter enemies, or an explosive attack from range that effects a large area.
- ↑ Dodge: This highly dexterous unit dodges blades and missiles with ease; its luck is known to run out quickly when facing magical weapons, however.
- ↑ Forest Stalker: The Elves of Athel Loren gain bonuses to melee defence and accuracy while fighting within the forest.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
wardancers. They are one of the best elite melee infantry units, able to take on other elite infantry and mowing through lower-tier infantry. Their Whirling Death ability allows to change their focus between their base damage and armor-piercing damage to best deal with their current target.As a comparison, bladesingers are essentially upgraded
Maximizing their survivability is important. They should engage the enemy after the frontline has pinned them down. They do have physical damage resistance and good melee defence, but are still vulnerable to spells and missiles.
- Bladesingers are the champion unit that could be embedded into Wardancer units in Warhammer Tabletop.
- Bladesingers are not available for the Wargrove of Woe.