|Please help improve this article or section by expanding it.|
Further information might be found on the article's talk page.
|Please help spruce up this article by adding an image. New images can be uploaded here or by clicking on a red image link.|
Daemons of Chaos, sometimes referred to as Chaos Undivided, is a playable race introduced in Total War: Warhammer III. It represents the daemons that are not aligned with any of the four Chaos Gods, so they take in units from all four Gods.
How to play
The Daemons of Chaos are the various daemons who are not aligned or bound by any of the four Chaos Gods, even though they included the same Gods' daemons.
Some warriors and lords who serve Chaos do not submit to any one deity, but to Chaos Undivided - the primal force of Chaos unbound by any of the Gods. Among these dread unifiers are Archaon and the Daemon Prince.
At the moment there is only one playable Daemons of Chaos faction. See individual pages for faction-specific info.
Total War: Warhammer III
Factions introduced in The Realm of Chaos campaign:
- You create your own Daemon Prince to begin your campaign, customising him with whatever body parts and weapons to choose from.
- Your mission is to kill Ursun and use his blood to open a tome.
- You start off near Doomkeep, where you must set up your own base by colonising ruins.
- Chaos Undivided uses settlements to build their armies.
- You use Favour instead of Money.
- You have five types of Chaos Corruption (including Chaos Undivided), which provides bonuses to your Daemon Prince.