|Please help spruce up this article by adding an image. New images can be uploaded here or by clicking on a red image link.|
Damned Questing Knights is a Vampire Coast cavalry unit bound to Cylostra Direfin, though an upgrade in the ability Ghosts of the Past. He who undertakes the quest must never flinch and never waver, until at last he finds the sacred Grail, and sups.
Since the days of Giles the Uniter, the Holy Grail has been the ultimate symbol of Bretonnian chivalry, and the ultimate goal of any true Knight has been to find it. He who begins the quest for the Grail relinquishes all his worldly possessions and all ties to his domain. Setting aside his lance, he instates another Knight to fulfil his duties of administration and protection prior to setting out upon the quest. The following months and years of the Questing Knight's life are filled with trials and hardships that strengthen his mind, body and soul. His path is a winding one, for he is pledged to never sleep two nights in the same place and never to yield in his search whilst he continues to draw breath.
- ↑ Armoured: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Anti-Infantry: Anti-infantry units have an advantage against targets that are smaller than a horse. This advantage can be a damage bonus against small targets, superior weight used to smash through lighter enemies, or an explosive attack from range that effects a large area.
- ↑ Ethereal: Ethereal units ignore most damage done by non-magical weapons. As they have shed most of their physical form, they are not slowed by terrain-based movement penalties either.
- ↑ Causes Terror: This unit can cause terror, making its melee target rout for a short time. Units that cause terror are immune to terror and fear themselves.
Summoned units through Ghosts of the Past available in campaign through Cylostra's skill tree.