Greater Arcane Conduit
Greater Arcane Conduit is a rare passive character ability introduced in Total War: Warhammer II which constantly increases the Winds of Magic power recharge rate and greatly increases its power reserves.
A strong mind is needed to channel the Winds of Magic. Those that have such a gift become arcane conduits - funneling the magical tempests to their cause.
|Type||Augment of the Winds|
- Ariel legendary hero
- Lord Kroak legendary hero
- Lord Mazdamundi legendary lord
- Morathi legendary lord
- Slann Mage-Priest lord
- Teclis legendary lord
- Necrarch Vampire Lord lord (campaign)
- Usually exclusive to the best legendary spellcaster hero and lord units in the game but also a couple of hero, lord and elite spellcasting units.
- Acts like the uncommon Arcane Conduit active character ability but it is always switched on so no micromanagement needed!
- In technical terms, it increases the power reserves by +30. While Arcane Conduit gives a +10 that lasts 40 second, potentially beating it if a battle lasts enough time
- Supports aggressive spellcasting during battles and a magic-based campaign expansion.