Humans, also called the race of Man/ Men, are a species in Warhammer Fantasy lore. Most humans in Warhammer are essentially like real-world humans, though some have magical/divine power. Most human nations are located in a region called The Old World, with the majotiy of the other human nations residing within the Far East.
In Total War: Warhammer and its sequels, human factions tend to have some diplomatic bonuses towards each other compared to other races. Additionally, some character traits, skills, Items and Followers have effects regarding humans.
Human factions[edit | edit source]
- All Empire Provinces (including Marienburg which is technically an independent self-governing city).
- All Bretonnian Kingdoms factions.
- The Tzardom of Kislev
- Southern Realms factions
- The Empire of Cathay
Others[edit | edit source]
- Many Norscan Tribes and Chaos Warriors units are humans, but they are a hardy northern folk and despise "weakling southerners". These factions do not share the diplomatic bonuses. For all intents and purposes they are not treated as humans.
- There are also many Rogue Armies with human units, but do not share any diplomatic bonuses.
- Other human nations that are not represented in Total War: Warhammer and it's sequels but are part of the Warhammer World include: Araby, Albion, the Amazons, the Pygmies, the Kingdoms of Ind and Nippon.
Diplomatic bonuses[edit | edit source]
|Factions||Bretonnian Kingdoms||Dwarf Realms||Empire Provinces||Kislev||Lizardmen||Norscan Tribes||Southern Realms|