One of your Bray-Shamans - one of some renown - wishes to leave the herd and make a journey to the Heart of the Dark. Do you wish to allow this pilgrimage?
Allow his pilgrimage:
- Chaos Corruption (5 turns)
- The Great Herdstone at the Heart of the Dark calls out. Who are we to stop the pull of that foul and powerful monolith?
- Recent events had led to an an increase in Chaos corruption.
- Chaos corruption: +2 (all characters)
- A Bray-Shaman's Magic (10 turns)
- Your Bray-Shaman, unable to make a pilgrimage to the Heart of the Dark, instead resolves to make the Winds of Magic blow stronger across the blood-grounds!
- Winds of Magic power reserve +10 (all armies)