|“||Lokhir Fellheart, the Krakenlord of Karond Kar, is loosed upon the world! The latest and most notorious of his line, he plies the coastlines and seaways of the world, plundering ports and settlements for their riches and enslaving their inhabitants.||„|
Lokhir Fellheart is a Dark Elves Legendary Lord introduced in Total War: Warhammer II as a free DLC in the Aye-Aye! Patch. They can be downloaded free from Steam here. Lokhir is a marauding Dark Elf pirate and explorer who hails from Karond Kar.
Some Dark Elves take to the seas in search of plunder or revenge, but many more do so to escape the dangers of Naggaroth. Not so Lokhir Fellheart -- he was born to ply the rolling seas, to bring fire and terror to the shores of other lands. It was his great-great-grandfather, Menreith Fellheart, who first commanded the Black Ark Tower of Blessed Dread, and the doom-bringing flagship has answered to a Fellheart ever since. Lokhir is the latest in his line to rule over that great vessel of war and, by all accounts, the most daring.
Following his father's death at an Assassin's hand (which, unusually, was not a patricidal commission, the Fellhearts being one of the few Naggarothi families who hold blood to be thicker than water), Lokhir inherited command of both the Tower of Blessed Dread, and its mighty fleet. He acted quickly to ensure both the loyalty of his crew and the favor of Mathlann, by sacrificing the chief troublemakers to the sea god's glory. That very night, with the decks of the Black Ark still slick with the first officer's blood, Lokhir led his new fleet out onto the open sea and a glorious future.
Tales soon returned to Naggaroth of ports set ablaze, fleets scoured from the seas and who cities put to the sword. The High Elf port of Tor Canabrae, whose Dragonships had long been the terror of Naggarothi Corsairs, fell in a single night once Lokhir Fellheart set his attention to it. Such deeds, and many more, earned Fellheart not only more glory than that of all his forebears combined, but also wealth beyond measure. Slaves and treasure flow into Karond Kar as never before, earning Fellheart the grudging respect, not quite the loyalty, of the city's masters. The best plunder he keeps, but there is always plenty more for lavish rewards and bribes.
Fellheart is much admired by his Corsairs, not just for his generosity, but also because he fights at the forefront of every battle -- a dangerous habit many Dark Elf admirals lose as soon as they can. The burdens of command have done little to blunt Fellheart's swordplay, and he fights as naturally as he reads the oceanic temper, feinting towards one foe before changing direction mid-thrust to cut down another. Ever aware of his crew's loyalty will last one as long as his reputation, Fellheart strives to slay enemy heroes and add their severed heads to the growing collection festooned about his command deck. He knows full well that every skull adds another tale to his legend and, more importantly, gives mutineers a compelling reason not to cross swords with him.
- ↑ Duelist: This unit is best used to attack individual targets such as Lords or Heroes. As it can only damage very few individuals at a time, it is not suitable against hordes of weak enemies.
- ↑ Anti-Infantry: Anti-infantry units have an advantage against targets that are smaller than a horse. This advantage can be a damage bonus against small targets, superior weight used to smash through lighter enemies, or an explosive attack from range that effects a large area.
- ↑ Sea Dragon Cloak: The scaled leather of the flightless Sea Dragon provides a very light yet incredibly sturdy material for armour.
These are Lord Effects. For faction effects, see The Blessed Dread.
- -50% upkeep for Black Ark Corsairs and Black Ark Corsairs (Handbows) (Lord's army)
- Attribute: Causes Fear for Corsairs units (Lord’s army)
- Immune to High Seas, Reef and Storm attrition (Lord’s army)
Campaign Starting units
- Eye of the Vortex
- Mortal Empires