|Please help spruce up this article by adding an image. New images can be uploaded here or by clicking on a red image link.|
The Infamous Admiral technology must first be researched to be able to recruit him. He is a unique Vampire Fleet Admiral (Polearm-Deep) that starts with Immortality, is not subject to the Loyalty mechanic, and has access to shipbuilding. He is not available in Multiplayer/Custom matches.
- ↑ Spellcaster: This unit can cast spells from the Lore of the Deep
- ↑ Anti-Large: Anti-large units have an advantage against targets that are at least as large as a horse. This advantage can be a damage bonus against large targets or an attack that focuses on a very small area. However, some units are simply better against large targets because their attacks are slow and easy to dodge by skilled melee combatants.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing Melee: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Aquatic: Where other units of small stature struggle to fight and move in shallow water, Aquatic units excel.
- Has access to shipbuilding
- When normally killed in battle, this Lord will be wounded instead
- Ambush defence chance: +15% (Lord's army)
- Armour: +15
- Leadership: +10 when laying siege