Patch 1.12.1 is a patch released for Total War: Warhammer II on September 8, 2021.
It contains bug fixes and balance tweaks, and directly follows The Hammers & Herdstones Update. At the same time, a beta went live where players can test out balance changes to cavalry units.
- Fixed issues with collision models on Chariots which were causing them to be overpowered.
- Area of Effect spells no longer affect units outside of their effect range.
- Fixed an issue where entities moving into a wizard casting a magic missile spell can cause that character to cast it again.
- When a mod gives foreign slots to a faction that does not have them, the game no longer crashes on load.
Khazrak & Morghur
- Khazrak and Morghur can no longer re-emerge after their death.
- Fixed a bug where Khazrak couldn’t use his abilities when mounted on a Tuskgor Chariot.
- Khazrak now gives Razorgor Chariots vanguard deployment.
- Juggernaut raiding stance no longer takes away the movement range increase from razing a settlement.
- A maximum of 50 Rampage can be earned through a single battle now, regardless of how many are fought. This prevents an infinite rampage bug where 150 rampage can be gained in a single battle.
- In the Mortal Empires Campaign, the objective to either Raze of Control Settlements now ticks off correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Kadon Unleashed would not unlock when requirement conditions were met.
- Defiled Bloodground regions don’t move to a new Bloodground in case of overlap when establishing a new Bloodground
- Fixed an issue in Beastmen Co-op campaigns where a partner upgrading their starting Herdstone would prevent the user from upgrading theirs.
- Tuskgor Chariot mounted Heroes now count towards the hero cap.
- Sanctum defence missions now display the correct amount.
- Increased frequency of Medium/Hard Visions spawning.
- Final Quest Battle will no longer expire.
- All appropriate Horde Buildings within Nakai’s faction now correctly effect new units and increase Skink Oracle Capacity.
- Made improvements to Coatl melee animations.
- Fixed a bug where the Skink Oracle on the Troglodon was firing a double volley of the Troglodon’s venom spit whilst on the move.
- Temple of the Old Ones ritual now increases Skink Oracle capacity.
- Fixed an issue where in Grom’s Final Battle the player would be unable to control their units.
- Removed duplicate Wight King button from the Hero Recruitment UI.
- Kevin von Lloydstein now correctly equips either Skeletal Steed mount when purchased via his skill tree.
Total War WARHAMMER II – Patch 1.12.1 and Cavalry Beta