Regeneration is a common passive unit ability which restores a moderate amount of uncapped hit points over time in exchange for a moderate weakness to fire damage. It is the classic Total War: Warhammer in-game regeneration effect.
There are beings and creatures that can mend bone and knit flesh at an incredible rate. A mighty boon, but one stunted by fire.
A selection of units with regeneration are listed below.
Warriors of Chaos
- Verek's Reavers (Black Knights - Lances & Barding)
- Helman Ghorst
- Strigoi Ghoul King
- Strigoi Vampire Lord
- The Sternsmen (Grave Guard)
- The Claw of Nagash (Mortis Engine)
- Corpse Cart
- Corpse Cart (Balefire)
- Corpse Cart (Unholy Lodestone)
- Corpse Cart (mount)
- Corpse Cart (Balefire) (mount)
- Corpse Cart (Unholy Lodestone) (mount)
- Mortis Engine
- Crypt Horrors
- Terrorgheist (mount)
- Grom the Paunch
- Deff Creepers (Forest Goblin Spider Rider Archers)
- River Trolls
- Da Swamp Fings (River Trolls)
- Stone Trolls
- Giant River Troll Hag
- Skin Wolf Werekin
- Norscan Ice Trolls
- Skin Wolves
- Skin Wolves (Armoured)
- Norscan Trolls
- Maws of Savagery (Skin Wolves - Armoured)
None of the "Good" factions have any regenerating units, mostly because they have access to reliable healing magic whereas, "Evil" factions do not.