Rise of the Tomb Kings
Rise of the Tomb Kings is described as a campaign pack despite not adding a mini-campaign (eg: An Eye For An Eye). This is due to poor responses to previous campaign packs. Instead, CA has focused on expanding the Tomb Kings unit roster, campaign mechanics and giving them more legendary lords.
Rise of the Tomb Kings arrived with the Tomb Kings update.
- As always, if players do not own Rise of the Tomb Kings, then they can still play against Tomb Kings factions in the campaign, and can still battle Tomb Kings players in multiplayer.
- Tomb Kings have many unique gameplay mechanics. See our Tomb Kings article for more detailed information.
- Tomb Kings are playable in the Eye of the Vortex campaign where they have a unique victory objective: to gather the Books of Nagash. They are also playable in the sandbox Mortal Empires campaign.
- In campaign, Tomb Kings are divided into 4 playable factions, each led by a different legendary lord:
- Tomb Kings are also playable as a faction in multiplayer, custom battles and The Laboratory.