Ritual resource site
Ritual resource site is a special resource available in the Eye of the Vortex campaign. It requires constructing a special building to gain. Once exploited, it generates Ritual currency which is different for each race.
On the Eye of the Vortex campaign map, ritual resource sites will have the symbol of your faction's ritual currency.
This location contains many components deemed essential for magical rituals. Upgrading a certain unique building will begin to generate resources and a stronger garrison.
- Skaven - Warpstone
- Lizardmen - Ancient Plaques
- Dark Elves - Scrolls of Hekarti
- High Elves - Way-fragments
- Tomb Kings - None, but they receive canopic jars from building one.
- This is a valuable location to hold, if not for actively pursuing rituals, then at least denying them to the enemy. Of course, it's liable to be attacked by other factions vying for control of the vortex.
- It is recommended to build any and all available defensive structures to defend a ritual resource site from invaders. Most Ritual Resource sites are on minor settlements, it is suggested to use both a defensive building for minor settlements, and upgrade the resource harvester to level 2 so it gains some extra defense by extra troops for its garrison. Building a structure to keep Skaven out is not a bad idea in order to prevent Skaven from doing a vermin tide on the settlement or using an undercity to make their assault easier.