||Settra does not serve! Settra rules!
Settra the Imperishable is a Tomb Kings Legendary Lord introduced in Total War: Warhammer II with the Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC. The original uniter of Nehekhara, he is a ruthless leader whose thirst for conquest knows no bounds. Settra ruled over the most magnificent realm ever known; now he will see it restored. While he is a spellcaster, he is also very good in melee.
In the campaign, he leads the Khemri faction.
Settra, known by many godly titles, is the mighty and absolute sovereign ruler of all Nehekhara, an ancient and powerful warrior-king who ruled a large and powerful Empire some two-thousand five hundred years before the birth of the Barbarian Hero Sigmar Heldenhammer and the founding of the Empire. Settra is as ruthless and tyrannical a ruler as can ever be, whose thirst for conquest and power is only matched by that of Nagash himself. His power is far greater than any other Tomb King, and his unyielding will is such that he never needs to return to his sarcophagus to rest. The immortality he lusted after in life is now his, and the civilisations that flourished in his absence will soon known the full wrath of he who founded the first.
- ↑ Anti-Large: Anti-large units have an advantage against targets that are at least as large as a horse. This advantage can be a damage bonus against large targets or an attack that focuses on a very small area. However, some units are simply better against large targets because their attacks are slow and easy to dodge by skilled melee combatants.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Armoured: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage.
- ↑ Spellcaster: This unit can cast spells.
- Leadership aura size +100%
- Casualty replenishment rate +10% for Tomb Guard and Skeleton Chariot units
Before being mounted, Settra begins as a melee infantry unit.
Click here to add a strategy!
- Settra is a great leader, bringing bonuses to growth and public order, while reducing construction time. He also confers bonus armour to Skeleton Chariot and Tomb Guard units, and has a selection of unlockable mounts, including the Khemrian Warsphinx and the flame-wreathed Chariot of the Gods.
- On the Warsphinx he is the exact same as a generic Tomb King aside from slight stat tweaks, except he has the ability to cast spells as well and his unique abilities listed above.
- If you defeat Settra as Norsca with Surtha Ek as Lord, you get a special trait. It reads "Weapon strength: +100% for Chaos Chariots units (Lord's army)" and has the description "That's not a chariot... *This* is a chariot!". This is a reference to a popular joke within the community that Surtha Ek is a master of chariots, due to his armies consisting sometimes solely of chariots and the fact that the AI knows how to use them very well.
- Likewise, Settra can receive the special trait "Surtha Wrecked" for defeating Surtha Ek, which increases his capacity for Skeleton Chariots by 10 and the armor of all chariots in his army by 10.
These are only some of Settra's uncountable epithets.
Great King, the Imperishable, Khemrikhara, The Great King of Nehekhara, King of Kings, Opener of the Way, Wielder of the Divine Flame, Punisher of Nomads, The Great Unifier, Commander of the Golden Legion, Sacred of Appearance, Bringer of Light, Father of Hawks, Builder of Cities, Protector of the Two Worlds, Keeper of the Hours, Chosen of Ptra, High Steward of the Horizon, Sailor of the Great Vitae, Sentinel of the Two Realms, The Undisputed, Begetter of the Begat, Scourge of the Faithless, Carrion-feeder, First of the Charnel Valley, Rider of the Sacred Chariot, Vanquisher of Vermin, Champion of the Death Arena, Mighty Lion of the Infinite Desert, Emperor of the Shifting Sands, He Who Holds The Sceptre, Great Hawk Of The Heavens, Arch-Sultan of Atalan, Waker of the Hierotitan, Monarch of the Sky, Majestic Emperor of the Shifting Sands, Champion of the Desert Gods, Breaker of the Ogre Clans, Builder of the Great Pyramid, Terror of the Living, Master of the Never-Ending Horizon, Master of the Necropolises, Taker of Souls, Tyrant to the Foolish, Bearer of Ptra's Holy Blade, Scion of Usirian, Scion of Nehek, The Great, Chaser of Nightmares, Keeper of the Royal Herat, Founder of the Mortuary Cult, Banisher of the Grand Hierophant, High Lord Admiral of the Deathfleets, Guardian of the Charnal Pass, Tamer of the Liche King, Unliving Jackal Lord, Dismisser of the Warrior Queen, Charioteer of the Gods, He Who Does Not Serve, Slayer off Reddittras, Scarab Purger, Favoured of Usirian, Player of the Great Game, Liberator of Life, Lord Sand, Wrangler of Scorpions, Emperor of the Dunes, Eternal Sovereign of Khemri's Legions, Seneschal of the Great Sandy Desert, Curserer of the Living, Regent of the Eastern Mountains, Warden of the Eternal Necropolis, Herald of all Heralds, Caller of the Bitter Wind, God-Tamer, Master of the Mortis River, Guardian of the Dead, Great Keeper of the Obelisks, Deacon of the Ash River, Belated of Wakers, General of the Mighty Frame, Summoner of Sandstorms, Master of all Necrotects, Prince of Dust, Tyrant of Araby, Purger of the Greenskin Breathers, Killer of the False God's Champions, Tyrant of the Gold Dunes, Golden Bone Lord, Avenger of the Dead, Carrion Master, Eternal Warden of Nehek's Lands, Breaker of Djaf's Bonds... and many, many more...