Toxic Rain- Active for 8 seconds upon casting affecting all enemies on the battlefield.
A poisonous cloud hangs indefinitely above the battlefield, raining down a fine spray of lethal toxins that corrode the enemy's weapons while also mildly sedating them.
- -10% Armour piercing missile damage
- -10% Weapon damage
- -12% Speed
- -10% Armour piercing damage
- -10% Missile Damage
- Cost: 4 Winds
- Type: Magic Missile
- Target: Enemy, 200m
- Effects: Causes moderate magical damage, good from a high angle, good against armour, strong vs. a single unit.
- Overcast adds more magic missiles for 7 Winds
Veil of Shadows
- Cost: 12 Winds
- Type: Vortex
- Duration: 26 seconds
- Target: Ground 150m
- Effects: Causes no damage, does not affect friendly troops, Huge stationary area of effect, can disrupt unit formation
- Overcast reduces speed of enemy units affected by 48% and Leadership by 8 for 16 Winds
- Cost: 4 Winds
- Type: Hiding
- Duration: 25 seconds
- Target: Ground, Ally, 200m
- Effects: Target is hidden, Effective when flanking, +24% speed, Stalk.
- Overcast adds a 40m area of effect for 8 Winds
Armour of Darkness
- Cost: 7 Winds
- Type: Augment
- Duration: 33 seconds
- Target: Self, Ally, 200m
- Effects: +60 armor, +22% Missile resistance
- Overcast adds a40m area of effect for 11 Winds
- Cost: 11 Winds
- Type: Hex
- Duration: 39 seconds
- Target: Enemy 200m
- Effects: -40 Melee defense, -24% speed, -9% Vigor
- Overcast adds a 40m area of effect for 18 Winds
- Cost: 15 Winds
- Type: Vortex
- Duration: 17 seconds
- Target: Ground, 150m
- Effect: Causes moderate magical damage, can disrupt unit formation, stationary area of effect, good against armor, strong vs. multiple units
- Overcast increases armor piercing damage for 20 Winds
This lore was designed for Clan Eshin and it plays to their strengths of assassinating high value units and running away. The lore attribute is essentially a watered down poison effect which is still very strong as a map wide debuff. Notably, it would also stack with poison so it can add up to a heavy debuff temporarily.
Warp Stars is the cheapest spell and best when one wants to whittle down a target while also triggering the passive.
Veil of Shadows is meant as a disruptor, useful for when your Assassin characters get bogged down by enemy units. Use it to clear the way or create space for your units to move. It lasts a long time, so can also simply be used to scatter clumps of enemies.
Skitterleap is a cheeky spell that is most useful for sneaking on unexpected flanks or hiding from enemy units.
Armor of Darkness is meant to give a unit added survivability, this is most useful for Clan Esin units like the Assassin or the Eshin Triads as they all have low armor. This ability gives them a little more staying power in a fight.
Brittle Bone is probably the most useful spell as it makes a target much more susceptible to damage as well as slows them down so your assassins can catch them and hit them.
Black Whirlwind is similar to Pit of Shades in that it is a deadly, but stationary vortex spell.
- Skitterleap used to be part of the Skaven spells of Ruin, but was moved because it fit the utility of Stealth more.
- This is the most obscure lore in the game with only one caster.