Background[edit | edit source]
Strygos (sometimes spelled Strigos) was a Human empire built within the Strigos Valley by the mad shaman Kadon, then ruled by the Strigoi Vampires from the city Mourkain, before it fell to the machinations of Neferata and the onslaught of Greenskins.
Starting Territory[edit | edit source]
- Marshes of Madness (Floating Village and Morgheim)
- Schemer - Constantly plots to break friendships and make others question their allegiance.
- Opportunist - Prefers striking at undefended lands whenever the opportunity arises.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Strygos Empire has been the subject of many changes regarding its location. They originally controlled parts of the Land of the Dead and The Great Desert in the Eye of the Vortex campaign, but they lost all their settlements when the Tomb Kings factions were added to the game. The faction later resurfaced as a faction that only spawned when playing as Chevaliers de Lyonesse, acting as their first adversary. With The Total Waaagh! Update the region Marshes of Madness was added to the Badlands, with two new settlements which came to be in Strygos Empire's control.
- This faction has a predilection towards recruiting Strigoi Vampire Lords.