|Please help spruce up this article by adding an image. New images can be uploaded here or by clicking on a red image link.|
The Dreadful Admiral technology must first be researched to be able to recruit her. She is a unique Vampire Fleet Admiral (Pistol-Deep) that starts with Immortality, is not subject to the Loyalty mechanic, and has access to shipbuilding. She is not available in Multiplayer/Custom matches.
- ↑ Spellcaster: This unit can cast spells from the Lore of the Deep
- ↑ Armour-Piercing Missiles: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Aquatic: Where other units of small stature struggle to fight and move in shallow water, Aquatic units excel.
- ↑ Fire whilst moving: This unit can fire when mounted and moving.
- Has access to shipbuilding
- When normally killed in battle, this Lord will be wounded instead
- Bonus vs. Large: 10
- Charge bonus: +10% (Lord's army)
- Range: +10%