Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Infantry, mounted units and other types of unit may bear different types of weapons in battle, each type being suited to different purposes. Detailed information about the combat strengths of a selected unit can be found on the Unit Details panel.
- Swords, axes and maces are general-purpose melee weapons, being particularly effective against spearmen.
- Spears are most effective against larger targets like mounted units, and can be braced to negate a charge.
- Great weapons have special damage values that ignore armor. It is to be noted that these units typically attack slower, so they are less than suitable for engaging swarming infantry.
- Halberds are the combination of spears and great weapons, they are best against large armored targets, but the unit attacks slower so weaker against sword infantry.
- Some units deal magical damage (like hexwraiths). This damage can ignore most effects, especially physical resistances, like ethereality.