Whirl of Weeping Blades is a weapon usable by Deathmaster Snikch in Total War: Warhammer II.
With a poisoned sword in both hands and his own tail, few warriors can survive long against the Deathmaster.
- Armour-piercing weapon damage: +20
- Weapon strength: +5%
- Ability: "Whirl of Weeping Blades"
- Type: Vortex
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Target: Self
- Cannot use if: On a wall, Manning equipment, Climbing
- Causes moderate magical damage
- Huge, stationary area of effect
- Can disrupt unit formation
- Good against armour
- Strong vs. multiple units
- Cannot move