Wurrzag is beholden to no tribe nor lord, only the whisperings of the Greenskin gods in his addled mind.
Ever since Wurrzag Ud Ura Zahubu dragged the Bone Nose tribe up to greatness - after accidently turning their original Shaman into a Squiggly Beast - he has claimed to speak directly for Gork and Mork, da Great Green Godz. The Savage Orc Shaman has crossed the Southlands and headed deep into the Badlands, joining tribes and rekindling the spark of the Waaagh! in them that they may have lost. His words and presence can lift a tribe to greater things in the name of Gork (or perhaps Mork). In the Land of the Dead, Wurrzag joined the Spotted Skullz tribe, leading them to victory against the Undead legions and their animated statuary. There are many other examples of Wurrzag's interventions, and so his reputation has spread far and wide.
Among most tribes, his arrival is seen as a blessing that Mork (or Gork, maybe) has chosen them for some special mission. Not all Warbosses are so welcoming, however. Some view Wurrzag with suspicion, reckoning he comes always on the eve of events set in motion already, taking the credit even though it was the Bosses that did all the zoggin’ work in the first place! They argue that a Waaagh! can happen and countless do without Wurrzag present to trigger them. Whatever the truth, Wurrzag certainly believes he was put on this mortal plane as a tool of the Green Godz, and when Orcs believe something, then fate has a habit of making it true...
- ↑ Spellcaster: This unit can cast spells.
- ↑ Frenzy: Units with frenzy cause more damage while their leadership is high.
(when chosen as starting lord)
- Additional Starting Units
- Lord Effects
Strategy and other info
Wizards are widely considered to be touched by the divine, which is unsurprising when one considers the maelstrom of forces they routinely channel. In this regard however, the Savage Orc Shaman Wurrzag is in a league of his own.
The greatest herald of Gork and Mork, he appears in battle as a gyrating lunatic, actively seeking out the heart of the conflict where wizards normally fear to tread. Indeed, when Wurrzag is present, those gifted in the magical arts are advised to steer a wide berth, as magical mishaps are rumoured to befall those nearby.
He inspires his Savage Orc cohorts with a brutal battle-fervour, driving them to ever-greater acts of ferocity, and supporting them further with spells and incantations as he races around the field atop his fearsome War Boar Spleenrippa.
Wurrzag Da Great Green Prophet is now available as a Legendary Lord in Total War: WARHAMMER, leading his own Savage Orc Tribe, The Bloody Handz.
Like all Legendary Lords, Wurrzag unlocks a series of unique quest-chains as he levels up. Each rewards him with his legendary wargear, transforming his abilities in Battle and Campaign. Wurrzag has three quest-chains, bestowing him with The Baleful Mask, The Bonewood Staff and his Squiggly Beast.
Traits, skills and abilities
Wurrzag has a number of further effects which make him a unique Legendary Lord.
- When unlocked, his skill Da Fury of Da Prophet! Imbues his entire army with magical attacks.
- Wurrzag can unlock his own personal mount, the War Boar Spleenrippa.
- All Savage Orc units in Wurrzag’s army receive bonuses to their physical resistance and charge bonus statistics.
- All Savage Orcs under Wurrzag enjoy a major reduction to their usual upkeep costs.
- Opposing wizards in close vicinity to Wurrzag suffer a major increase to their chance of miscasting.
- Wurrzag carries Da Effagee of Da Git, a ragged doll which he pricks with needles to pin enemy characters in place on the battlefield.
- Wurrzag’s War Paint grants him extra physical resistance.